Skip to main content

ABUSE??? part 1

Assalamalaikum,(may peace be upon all of you), readers! May you all have clear understanding of a fine line between Honour and Abuse:

For last many days I was trying to gather courage to write on the issue I'm beginning to write and it has been a frustrating struggle to make others and even myself understand about the fine line between Honour and Abuse. Isn't it quite strange but familiar for you to read this if you had ever been either victim or the witness of such any situation whether to keep yourself benefitted or any of your close relation? 

Today I dedicate my write up to the barbarous incident of Qasoor, to the victim of vicious Activity of a man unknown, apparently. I feel sorry to use the word Activity but because it's the 6th recorded case of the same DNA and the concerned authorities are busy in regulating their calculators and other counting gadgets to maintain the record of successful attempts and activities of the culprit.

Dear readers, it's not actually the case of Abuse we look at but it's the case of indifferent ignorant behaviour on the part of society and criminal negligence on the part of authorities. We have ample time to arrange rallies and gatherings flushing out in streets and blocking the roads, but, we have no time to look around before such incidents happen. I'm feeling so embarrassed to express what story came to me last week but out of my over whelming sentiments I was unable to write a single word.

We saw the arrogant indifferent approach by responsible authorities on child abuse incidents in Qasoor in the past but, perhaps, we didn't learn the lesson and this havoc occurred again. But in spite of all what happened the sting of the issue is, that we have been unable to define ABUSE. Let me explain, now, while sharing with you the last week's story.

Through a very close contact of mine, I came to know about a lawyer's filthy game of false accusations and indecent blames on the character of a lady who's a mother of two little girls. This is a story of Sheikhupura, again, Punjab's big city. That lawyer's name is Wahla and he is a third grade lawyer working in Lahore courts having links with cheap corruption Mafia, including inside the institutions like NADRA. But it's not the only issue, the actual issue is, her own family,too, is involved in this dirty game against her because she went for 2nd marriage against their will. She had no right to remarry with two little girls after divorce as it's a blemish on the family's name. She should have grown old and then die of their slavery, and her daughters would have been added servants to the family without salary and benefits.  

Mr. Wahla is her second husband's brother, too greedy and maniac sort of person. The lady's 2nd husband has been murdered by her real brother in order to teach her a lesson of disobeying her family. After this murder the brother has been arrested and awarded death sentence but the fire of vengeance in the heart of Mr. Lawyer did not die and he wanted the lady herself to comfort his lust. He offered her family a compromise on a condition to have the body of the  lady, either live or dead, i.e if not live as a keep then should be killed by her brothers.

Obviously first condition is not compromisable, apparently, by the family so they are left with only one option which is her murder and the worst part of the story is that they are eager to do so. I'm so hurt to express here that nobody is concerned about her daughters,those small little cute girls, no body considers the agony of her own life. No human rights or women rights violation is registered, nowhere. I'm saying this so, because this has been a case of four districts and a half dozen of  public departments and institutions have been involved in the matter and the  most important of these  include Supreme Court of Pakistan and Federal Ombudsman of Pakistan  No voice raised No stand ups by Candle Mafia, etc. I'm yet to understand the meaning of ABUSE, my dear readers, and I would share her definition of ABUSE in context of her story in detail, in the next part of this write up and I request every body to please help me define this word to it's actual appropriate meanings.

(contd)

                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silence in the Noise

Assalam alaikum, readers! May you all have the ears to hear the voice of silence: It seems very strange when we talk about hearing what is not said. It looks more absurd when we say about hearing silence in the noise. But readers I have met and observed these situations during which loud screams of silence could be heard and a number of unsaid words could be listened. I, certainly, would like to share those moments ant those subjects with you. Let's begin with a story of a ramp girl who met me coincidentally in a monitoring cell established once for public complaints against public offices and corrupt officers. She was a beautiful lady of wheatish complexion, sharp features medium frame smart body, height must be 5.5. She was holding a little 5-6 year old girl's hand. She was having plan face but twice I could see in her eyes, deep sea of sentiments, a storm of emotional tides, a pain and what not. The strange thing that I felt was in spite of these expressions, there was

BONUS

Assalamalaikum, Readers! may we all have courage to face the truth: Dear readers! Yesterday I had a very interesting, though,  painful experience of meeting a teen age girl facing the hardships of life at her own while having a big family. She is cutting the crop that other's have sown for her, and it's not only in her matter, in my society most of the girls fall a prey to other's decisions and consents and later on at any hard time every body lays the burden of circumstances on Fate and Destiny. I was there in a famous commercial area of Islamabad where I met this girl named Rani, as she told me. Actually my bank's ATM was to be refilled and the guy there told me to wait for 30 minutes. I walked out and decided to wait in the car as it was hot outside. As soon as I got into driving seat, a girl in veil rushed towards me. She was having a one year old weak child with her on her shoulders and she herself was quite skinny. I guessed her age below 20 and later on i