Skip to main content

Justice for Majesties

Assalamalaikum, Readers! May we all have fear of Almighty while applying our might for injustice:

I was going through a shameful, painful but yet interesting analysis of a news, when some two years past two different incidents of two separate posh and amongst the so-called topmost civilized residential societies, suddenly peeped in to of my mind. O my God! when and how this Human would be able to have sense of his Being, I mean being a human has become so difficult that it seems, sometimes, inevitable to remind one, and draw a line of distinction between animal instinct and being human. 

Let me share the analysis of the news which drew me to those incidents. The news was the sale of the lost Pakistan International Air Lines' plane in Germany for just five millions. It's actual worth was Rs. 500 millions. But the actual shame was that an Air commodore of Pakistan Air Force has been involved in this case. The news said that Imran Akhtar has been accused of the unlawful sale of the plane thus causing the Government treasury a loss of an amount of  Rs.500 millions/- Even more painful is that this officer Mr. Imran Akhtar is the real brother of former DG ISI Mr. Rizwan Akhtar.

Now I would like to describe the analysis of my journalists colleagues. According to the discussion on the news no media channel has, yet, aired any programme  mentioning the facts about such a major issue as they have to caste pearl only against a group of swines and they are not allowed to raise voice against white wolves as they, at least, look graceful and dashing.

Dear readers! I was listening to the analytical discussion silently because two different incidents happened in the same winters some two years past at two places acquired by, almost, the people of same mentality and moral approach.

First incident took place in Behria Town Rawalpindi. One good day I was coming from Lahore to Islamabad when I saw the fuel gauge of my car almost approaching reserve indicator. On my way I tried three petrol stations but got worried to hear from them about expected strike of the container drivers due to which there was acute shortage of fuel all over. Manager of the third station, I visited, suggested me to take the path towards Behria Town as they are having their own fuel storage and the stations,too. I was thankful to him and so I took the way to Behria Town.

It was almost dawn and out there was chilly fog.  I reached Petrol pump situated almost at the heart of old sectors of the town and requested for few litters of petrol just to reach my destination and the guy pleasantly entertained my request for which I was highly obliged. I was enjoying these moments of satisfaction when , suddenly, I saw a girl running on the road and crying hysterically. The point of my attention was not only her such presence on the road at that time in such condition but the most shocking thing was that she was totally out of clothes, I mean, NAKED. 

Temperature in Islamabad, that day, was below 1 degree Celsius and her appearance blown me out of senses. I turned my car to the way she ran but when I approached her, a guard from Behria security also reached there. I offered her my shawl and inquired about the situation. She told while crying that she is an office assistant of  a retired senior officer from FIA and she was brought here to help the officer at a big deal dinner of the said officer and some foreign mission. Almost an hour before the party ended and then her actual service started. She had bruises on her entire body and was trembling like a dry leaf out of  torture, fear and cold.    

As she was trying to feel warmth of the car and warm shawl, the guard along with supervisor entered the scene and requested me to allow the girl to go on the taxi cab they have hired for her. I was surprised at their so quick unasked arrangement and refused to let her go with them. To my surprise the supervisor forwarded a long woolen gown to her and asked her to wear and quickly sit in the cab before the day gets lighted. To my bigger surprise, rather shock, the girl took and wear it and returning my shawl she thanked me in tears and said," I'm from very poor background. my father is gardener here and Malik Riaz sb has provided us with residential quarter at the recommendation of my boss." 

She ended up and sat in the cab and left. Nothing more to be asked or said. Every thing was understood by me and I was calculating the difference of value of a Human's being and Being a Human.

I was also thinking about the discriminated price and worth of JUSTICE for a common fellow and these MAJESTIES.....!     

(contd)
         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABUSE??? part 1

Assalamalaikum,(may peace be upon all of you), readers! May you all have clear understanding of a fine line between Honour and Abuse: For last many days I was trying to gather courage to write on the issue I'm beginning to write and it has been a frustrating struggle to make others and even myself understand about the fine line between Honour and Abuse. Isn't it quite strange but familiar for you to read this if you had ever been either victim or the witness of such any situation whether to keep yourself benefitted or any of your close relation?  Today I dedicate my write up to the barbarous incident of Qasoor, to the victim of vicious Activity of a man unknown, apparently. I feel sorry to use the word Activity but because it's the 6th recorded case of the same DNA and the concerned authorities are busy in regulating their calculators and other counting gadgets to maintain the record of successful attempts and activities of the culprit. Dear readers, it's

Silence in the Noise

Assalam alaikum, readers! May you all have the ears to hear the voice of silence: It seems very strange when we talk about hearing what is not said. It looks more absurd when we say about hearing silence in the noise. But readers I have met and observed these situations during which loud screams of silence could be heard and a number of unsaid words could be listened. I, certainly, would like to share those moments ant those subjects with you. Let's begin with a story of a ramp girl who met me coincidentally in a monitoring cell established once for public complaints against public offices and corrupt officers. She was a beautiful lady of wheatish complexion, sharp features medium frame smart body, height must be 5.5. She was holding a little 5-6 year old girl's hand. She was having plan face but twice I could see in her eyes, deep sea of sentiments, a storm of emotional tides, a pain and what not. The strange thing that I felt was in spite of these expressions, there was

BONUS

Assalamalaikum, Readers! may we all have courage to face the truth: Dear readers! Yesterday I had a very interesting, though,  painful experience of meeting a teen age girl facing the hardships of life at her own while having a big family. She is cutting the crop that other's have sown for her, and it's not only in her matter, in my society most of the girls fall a prey to other's decisions and consents and later on at any hard time every body lays the burden of circumstances on Fate and Destiny. I was there in a famous commercial area of Islamabad where I met this girl named Rani, as she told me. Actually my bank's ATM was to be refilled and the guy there told me to wait for 30 minutes. I walked out and decided to wait in the car as it was hot outside. As soon as I got into driving seat, a girl in veil rushed towards me. She was having a one year old weak child with her on her shoulders and she herself was quite skinny. I guessed her age below 20 and later on i