Skip to main content

Security Check

Assalamalaikum. Readers! may we all believe in Almighty's powers and none else:

Dear all, in my last post regarding Justice commanded by the so called Majesties I tried to point out one of the famous and posh residential societies and I mentioned rather just hinted about another incident happened in another more so called civilized and posh society. I didn't mention the name but you know I received warnings from burger rather, I must say, burglar's class reps to avoid exposing their society's enormous deeds in social media, otherwise I would be facing Cyber courts.....!

What does that mean, to sew my lips and break the nib of my pen?  No it will never happen, at least since I have decided to do so. Any way the other society was DHA, Defense Housing Authority, which is not merely a residential society like Behria Town but it's an organization being headed by serving Army officers at senior level.

Last summer one day my friend, who lives in DHA, was coming back from office and while turning towards her street she saw an old lady sitting on the road side and pointing towrds every passerby to listen to her. My friend stopped and asked the lady whether to have a pick for a short distance. But she observed that the lady was crying and requesting to call her daughter to fetch her from that nasty place. My friend asked her introduction and the old lady told that she was a retired government teacher and came to visit her eye doctor at Fauji Foundation Hospital run by retired army people. 

She told that she was robbed in front of the same hospital's university gate just adjacent to the security picket but the robbers got hold of her and pushed her inside their car and drove away while passing through that security picket. Although, the side windows were closed but she shouted to her loudest and made gestures towards the guards but    nobody noticed and the car passed the so called SECURITY CHECK POST successfully. Then at the time they reached main MALL where the head office management sits, they stopped and purchased cold drinks for them. One boy went out and the driver and girl holding the lady remained sitting inside the car. She said she again screamed at the sight of two guards passing nearby but of no use. She was literally thrown out of the car when they reached near the bridge joining DHA with Behria Town. 

It was 2.30 pm when she was dropped and my friend picked her at 4.pm. The old lady, accurately saying, a teacher, had been begging to that so called High Class low mentality residents, while knocking door to door, to listen to her grief and help her to reach her daughter's place who lived nearby on Jhelum road, since she was deprived of money, her cell phone she had and gold ear rings and a set of gold bangles, too. But those civilized people didn't offer her a glass of water,even,  in such a bad hot water. And how could they trust and help her? after all it's a matter of security these days..! 

Anyway, my friend called at her daughter's number and asked her to fetch her mother. Afterwards she contacted the management to trace the culprits but their reply was shocking to her. They said since it's a police matter under criminal procedure code so they can't interfere. As far as the CCTV was concerned, it records hundreds of vehicle passing through the check post, daily. How could that car be traced unless we know the number. Hearing this the daughter and son in law, who arrived later, said that they were ready to forgive every loss as their mother was safe. Her son in law was a senior consultant of cardiology at a Government hospital for Cardiology. That was quite a respectable family, especially a teacher, herself.

My thought span stuck at one point... What is the purpose of spending a huge money on so called security arrangements??? What does a SECURITY CHECK means, and what purpose these SECURITY CHECK POSTS are for???         
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABUSE??? part 1

Assalamalaikum,(may peace be upon all of you), readers! May you all have clear understanding of a fine line between Honour and Abuse: For last many days I was trying to gather courage to write on the issue I'm beginning to write and it has been a frustrating struggle to make others and even myself understand about the fine line between Honour and Abuse. Isn't it quite strange but familiar for you to read this if you had ever been either victim or the witness of such any situation whether to keep yourself benefitted or any of your close relation?  Today I dedicate my write up to the barbarous incident of Qasoor, to the victim of vicious Activity of a man unknown, apparently. I feel sorry to use the word Activity but because it's the 6th recorded case of the same DNA and the concerned authorities are busy in regulating their calculators and other counting gadgets to maintain the record of successful attempts and activities of the culprit. Dear readers, it's

Silence in the Noise

Assalam alaikum, readers! May you all have the ears to hear the voice of silence: It seems very strange when we talk about hearing what is not said. It looks more absurd when we say about hearing silence in the noise. But readers I have met and observed these situations during which loud screams of silence could be heard and a number of unsaid words could be listened. I, certainly, would like to share those moments ant those subjects with you. Let's begin with a story of a ramp girl who met me coincidentally in a monitoring cell established once for public complaints against public offices and corrupt officers. She was a beautiful lady of wheatish complexion, sharp features medium frame smart body, height must be 5.5. She was holding a little 5-6 year old girl's hand. She was having plan face but twice I could see in her eyes, deep sea of sentiments, a storm of emotional tides, a pain and what not. The strange thing that I felt was in spite of these expressions, there was

BONUS

Assalamalaikum, Readers! may we all have courage to face the truth: Dear readers! Yesterday I had a very interesting, though,  painful experience of meeting a teen age girl facing the hardships of life at her own while having a big family. She is cutting the crop that other's have sown for her, and it's not only in her matter, in my society most of the girls fall a prey to other's decisions and consents and later on at any hard time every body lays the burden of circumstances on Fate and Destiny. I was there in a famous commercial area of Islamabad where I met this girl named Rani, as she told me. Actually my bank's ATM was to be refilled and the guy there told me to wait for 30 minutes. I walked out and decided to wait in the car as it was hot outside. As soon as I got into driving seat, a girl in veil rushed towards me. She was having a one year old weak child with her on her shoulders and she herself was quite skinny. I guessed her age below 20 and later on i