Skip to main content

Robber Or The Watchman

Assalam alaikum, Readers! Ma you have sense of true identification of human beings:

I heard Chanda murmuring the words"WHO KNEW IT WAS WATCHMAN, NOT THIEF, WHO BROKE IN"....! and I was confused a bit but she took a deep breath and continued:
See my friend I observed, judged and learned far a head of my mother, in a very young age but since my mother was not educated and use to live inside the walls of a house whether of her father or my father's house but that was the reason she couldn't understood what I did. I warned her not to leave the house and compromise with her in laws on reasonable terms but she resisted and wanted to save our father's legacy for our future. And you know she couldn't save herself. That day when we were sent to our schools she fell a prey to my uncle's incest in daylight with open doors. They say it was a lesson to her pride she had being adored wife of their brother. She lived like a queen in the family in her husband's life and the other women of family use to taunt their husbands for this.

That day, afterwards, I never could cross our building's gate. We became prisoners in our own house and my mother was forced, later on, to marry the same uncle to keep all legacy SAFE. One day at the age of only 16, I was married to our servant's son who used to be our driver keeping the observation that being daughter of a rapped mother would not get better option than this and more appropriately saying the legacy would again be in safe hands of my uncle/step father. That guy took me to his village in a very backward area where I was treated as a bad omen for the other girls of the village. That beast treated me like a toy and within no time I was on family way. I was a delicate girl but that time I was like bleeding all over, my soul was hurt, my beautiful body was crushed like marble under the stone. I was all ruined , my dreams, my present, future and my whole life. 

It seemed as if I could bear no more but one day I woke up with a new courage, a new strength when I received message from my mother through a childhood friend who apparently came to visit me. She gave me mama's voice recording which told me that Uncle wants me to appear in court for some letter of attorney for property etc and that I would not favour him at any cost rather I should seek legal help and cover from court. Mama requested be to take care of my younger brothers and sister as she herself was being slow poisoned by a family nurse. This news charged me at 440 and I gathered myself up. Soon after this uncle came along with his wife and a married son who told me that if I did what they want, his son would take me to his house and keep me as his queen, but as a concubine not a wife. I would remain this driver's wife in papers. What else could be more humiliating for me but I stayed calm and decided in my heart of hearts what mama told me to do. 

After two days I was in the court before a magistrate along with my husband. Mama also came who appeared to be a TB patient, pale weak and trembling either with ailment or with fear. Her weak appearance made me more strong and I became a wounded tigress. I knew about the law of marriage age and I was a minor according to that law and my guardian in that marriage was my step father. I decided to play full toss for once, out or six whatever but I might not get another chance....Chanda stopped for a while and took a deep breath...!

(contd)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABUSE??? part 1

Assalamalaikum,(may peace be upon all of you), readers! May you all have clear understanding of a fine line between Honour and Abuse: For last many days I was trying to gather courage to write on the issue I'm beginning to write and it has been a frustrating struggle to make others and even myself understand about the fine line between Honour and Abuse. Isn't it quite strange but familiar for you to read this if you had ever been either victim or the witness of such any situation whether to keep yourself benefitted or any of your close relation?  Today I dedicate my write up to the barbarous incident of Qasoor, to the victim of vicious Activity of a man unknown, apparently. I feel sorry to use the word Activity but because it's the 6th recorded case of the same DNA and the concerned authorities are busy in regulating their calculators and other counting gadgets to maintain the record of successful attempts and activities of the culprit. Dear readers, it's

Justice for Majesties

Assalamalaikum, Readers! May we all have fear of Almighty while applying our might for injustice: I was going through a shameful, painful but yet interesting analysis of a news, when some two years past two different incidents of two separate posh and amongst the so-called topmost civilized residential societies, suddenly peeped in to of my mind. O my God! when and how this Human would be able to have sense of his Being, I mean being a human has become so difficult that it seems, sometimes, inevitable to remind one, and draw a line of distinction between animal instinct and being human.  Let me share the analysis of the news which drew me to those incidents. The news was the sale of the lost Pakistan International Air Lines' plane in Germany for just five millions. It's actual worth was Rs. 500 millions. But the actual shame was that an Air commodore of Pakistan Air Force has been involved in this case. The news said that Imran Akhtar has been accused of the unlawful sale

BONUS

Assalamalaikum, Readers! may we all have courage to face the truth: Dear readers! Yesterday I had a very interesting, though,  painful experience of meeting a teen age girl facing the hardships of life at her own while having a big family. She is cutting the crop that other's have sown for her, and it's not only in her matter, in my society most of the girls fall a prey to other's decisions and consents and later on at any hard time every body lays the burden of circumstances on Fate and Destiny. I was there in a famous commercial area of Islamabad where I met this girl named Rani, as she told me. Actually my bank's ATM was to be refilled and the guy there told me to wait for 30 minutes. I walked out and decided to wait in the car as it was hot outside. As soon as I got into driving seat, a girl in veil rushed towards me. She was having a one year old weak child with her on her shoulders and she herself was quite skinny. I guessed her age below 20 and later on i