Skip to main content

Rights On Rent

Assalamalaikum, Readers! May we all have the right sense of Rights:

Dear all! today I want to share some thing you might already be in knowledge of, but I felt, some how, very bad about this unsocial behaviour of a very so-called SOCIAL community living in high stratum of society. One can't think about the littleness of the people living in big houses of highly expensive and posh areas of the city. I'm talking about Defense societies of Pakistan but today I'll discuss something about DHA Rawalpindi/Islamabad.

That day I was sitting somewhere with a friend for acquisition of a house in DHA. She is a professor in a University in Islamabad. I was just listening carelessly to the conversation of both the parties. In the meantime a lady entered the office with a ballistic mood and asked for some person. The office boy politely offered her seat and requested her to wait for few moments as the required person was out for some time. She was furiously staring at the man talking to my friend and then she instantly interrupted at his sentence, "ma'm you don't worry at all, it all would be fine and, rest, we are here to take care of any problem,"; O, heavens, please don't trust these people sis and make sure about the house owners by yourself." I was shocked and my fried, too, got alerted and turning towards the lady, she inquired what did she mean.       

The lady burst out about the illegal authority and wrong doings with tenants on the part of land owners. Whatever she mentioned I would describe in her words for better understanding:

Since you two are ladies and seem to be educated and from reasonable backgrounds, I just wanted to accomplish my moral and religious duty to inform rather warn you about these white colored criminals, who have got plots from Government after their retirements from services and after construction they have rented these out either wholly or partially while keeping one portion to themselves. Up till this, it seems fine, but their white crime starts when:

  • they make a fake sort of an agreement on a low value stamp paper
  • they don't register their tenancy contract in the respective court and department
  • they don't mentioned all receivable/payable in the rent deed
  • they rent a house with all maintenance responsibilities on the tenant's shoulder 
  • they use temporary or cheapest materials in electrical, mechanical gadgets and repaired sanitary materials
  • they will not provide any cable system without extra charges of the monthly cable fee and they will not allow you independent cable installation
  • they may have installed some steal switch set up for electricity for their use from your meter, it may be their one AC or washing machine or any thing
  • they may use your hot water having some hidden arrangement they will charge monthly conservancy fee which DHA charges them for being the owner of the housethey will charge for water tanker on equal share basis whether you have been out for summer vacations and same way the have placed water pump switch out in the porch which is connected to your electricity meter and their own inside their lounge. Whenever you are not home they plug in to your switch and save their electricity                 

Sister, I am a tenant of a Retired colonel and facing a hell of problems. When ever I complain for any thing they threat me to vacate the place immediately. One day I demanded my security amount, which is two months rent, to leave the house, his wife not only refused plainly but threaten me to register a defame report against me. About her I had a high regards as she pretended to be modest and religious lady attending sermons and religious gatherings. Gosh, these people are vultures, having no respects for others especially for civilians. I tried to involve DHA officials but they shrugged the matter as it was an officer's house. Since these people were involved in getting me such a decent family to live with, I am here to let them in the problem for solution otherwise I'll go to media.

The lady ended there and we were thinking, whom to trust. Any way I asked my friend to wait for couple of days so that I could confirm what the lady told. Believe you me, dear readers, I spent full week on the issue and checked it from different angles including pretending to be tenant, and good heavens.....
the matter was worse than the lady told.

There is no catch on such White colored criminals who portray themselves as the lead in sophistication and fineness in the society and they are literally PLAYING WITH HUMAN RIGHTS. This retired community not only blemishing the sanctity of their highly loved and appreciated department but they are sowing discrimination in already deteriorating morality of this society. And this is not one example only. Whom to trust and where to look for rights when in the name of tenancy all RIGHTS have been grasped on RENT.....! 

         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABUSE??? part 1

Assalamalaikum,(may peace be upon all of you), readers! May you all have clear understanding of a fine line between Honour and Abuse: For last many days I was trying to gather courage to write on the issue I'm beginning to write and it has been a frustrating struggle to make others and even myself understand about the fine line between Honour and Abuse. Isn't it quite strange but familiar for you to read this if you had ever been either victim or the witness of such any situation whether to keep yourself benefitted or any of your close relation?  Today I dedicate my write up to the barbarous incident of Qasoor, to the victim of vicious Activity of a man unknown, apparently. I feel sorry to use the word Activity but because it's the 6th recorded case of the same DNA and the concerned authorities are busy in regulating their calculators and other counting gadgets to maintain the record of successful attempts and activities of the culprit. Dear readers, it's

Justice for Majesties

Assalamalaikum, Readers! May we all have fear of Almighty while applying our might for injustice: I was going through a shameful, painful but yet interesting analysis of a news, when some two years past two different incidents of two separate posh and amongst the so-called topmost civilized residential societies, suddenly peeped in to of my mind. O my God! when and how this Human would be able to have sense of his Being, I mean being a human has become so difficult that it seems, sometimes, inevitable to remind one, and draw a line of distinction between animal instinct and being human.  Let me share the analysis of the news which drew me to those incidents. The news was the sale of the lost Pakistan International Air Lines' plane in Germany for just five millions. It's actual worth was Rs. 500 millions. But the actual shame was that an Air commodore of Pakistan Air Force has been involved in this case. The news said that Imran Akhtar has been accused of the unlawful sale

ABUSE ?? 2

Assalamalaikum, May peace be upon all of you: Dear all, by word ABUSE we mean something ugly, obnoxious, having bad meanings and motives, degrading or defamimg and so on. It may be in words or in actions. But I have been searching the exact meaning for the word because it's consequences are not simple to absorb,afterwards. See! the word comprises of two meaningful parts, AB and USE . Of course now you can understand it more widely and wisely. So it becomes so simple, now, to understand where and when this word is used, usually. Now having the elaborated meaning of this word, we can see how our relationships, our lives, and even ourselves are being victimised by this, apparently, simple and short but actually complicated and endless word. In my last write up, I mentioned about a lady's story whose whole life has been Abused by her own people, her family, the guy whom she trusted for second time in her life, every body around her, even by a court of justice. The lowe