Skip to main content

U - Turn

Assalamalaikum, Readers! May you all straight path in your lives:

After a small pause Chanda recollected,:
My friend, at this time I am going to be 21 of age after few months and I feel like I have lived a hundred and twenty years. I was out of my home at 16 but this short journey of four and a half years taught me each alphabet hundred times with hundreds of fonts and styles. I'm an extravagantly trained women now. But at my heart I'm yet a girl of 16 and till death I would be because I could not cherish these years of age.  

Any way, coming back to my story, when I tried to return those gifts to Ch Sb and requested him to send me back to Shelter home, his reply was another bomb on my nerves. He told me that he's paid a handsome amount for me to the admin lady and I can't be back even if he gets his money back or he leaves it because my name has been removed from the register at all. And if I go back at any cost, I would be sold out again no matter to whom. I felt as if the roof would fall on me any moment, every thing was shaking and revolving in front of my eyes. I was dumb, speechless and staring at him with empty eyes and blank mind.

He seemed to be a kind at heart sort of man, although, having weak character. He asked me not to worry and take some rest and leave the matter for another reasonable time. Any way, after a few days,one pleasant evening I was looking out from my window when I saw some two ladies coming towards the building. They look like some medical staff having aid box etc in hands. The next moment I was called upon and informed that I would be having abortion that night. I cried, requested, begged in the name of Almighty but if people fear from Almighty, why would they trade honour??? 

The old age maid there made me understand the harsh reality of situation I was facing and requested me to compromise with the flow of time otherwise I could lose whatever I had left with. I was horrified but helpless and then.... I compromised. I compromised and became blue eyed for Ch Sb, an honour for his prestigious personality being his personal asset. I never knew I would be so demanded in his circles. People would love to offer me a drink or cup of tea and would feel proud to have few steps dance with me. No doubt whatever he said he did for me except giving his legal name, for the reason, he was afraid of his family and social circle, but no fear of Almighty. 

One cold night I was asleep after having a very busy day with Ch Sb and his some foreigner friends, it was near dawn when my maid knocked the door, and told me crying that Ch has passed away. He drunk heavily that evening and had cardiac arrest. I was standing alone, again, emotionless, not knowing how to react. That's how life takes U-TURN. He gifted me a huge villa in Defense and provided me all what I needed but he couldn't get in to my heart because he snatched my first ever piece of heart from me. So thereafter, I became a business development consultant at face and a very expensive call girl under that cover.I could not get engaged to any body by heart and soul because I recognized them and their reality. They don't worth true love and loyalty, they just need good time, no obligations , no duties and no responsibilities. 

You would think, and rightly do, that having shelter of my own why would I do this ugly job for no reason. The answer is, I tried once again to get back to normal life but that life did not accept me back. Since I was not educated enough in papers, although, well trained by Ch Sb for many good things many highly educated people don't get chance to learn, but with no educational qualifications when I tried get some work at some places, people showed me only one way of getting work. Every avenue ended at the same job for which they thing a girl or woman is qualified or meant. So after having such experiences I decided not to sell myself for pennies but for pounds as Ch, often, used to say that he was a jewel hunter and he'd rightly chosen me and my price was justified whatever he spent on me. Once he advised me that I ought, never, to degrade my value, whatever the case may be. 
So my dear fellow, I was back in the field and many past acquaintances were happy to have me back.
Chanda stopped and looked into my eyes as if asking me for any question. I was yet confused about the child and asked her with a hesitation," what about Jojo, your child???

(contd)                     
          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABUSE??? part 1

Assalamalaikum,(may peace be upon all of you), readers! May you all have clear understanding of a fine line between Honour and Abuse: For last many days I was trying to gather courage to write on the issue I'm beginning to write and it has been a frustrating struggle to make others and even myself understand about the fine line between Honour and Abuse. Isn't it quite strange but familiar for you to read this if you had ever been either victim or the witness of such any situation whether to keep yourself benefitted or any of your close relation?  Today I dedicate my write up to the barbarous incident of Qasoor, to the victim of vicious Activity of a man unknown, apparently. I feel sorry to use the word Activity but because it's the 6th recorded case of the same DNA and the concerned authorities are busy in regulating their calculators and other counting gadgets to maintain the record of successful attempts and activities of the culprit. Dear readers, it's

Justice for Majesties

Assalamalaikum, Readers! May we all have fear of Almighty while applying our might for injustice: I was going through a shameful, painful but yet interesting analysis of a news, when some two years past two different incidents of two separate posh and amongst the so-called topmost civilized residential societies, suddenly peeped in to of my mind. O my God! when and how this Human would be able to have sense of his Being, I mean being a human has become so difficult that it seems, sometimes, inevitable to remind one, and draw a line of distinction between animal instinct and being human.  Let me share the analysis of the news which drew me to those incidents. The news was the sale of the lost Pakistan International Air Lines' plane in Germany for just five millions. It's actual worth was Rs. 500 millions. But the actual shame was that an Air commodore of Pakistan Air Force has been involved in this case. The news said that Imran Akhtar has been accused of the unlawful sale

BONUS

Assalamalaikum, Readers! may we all have courage to face the truth: Dear readers! Yesterday I had a very interesting, though,  painful experience of meeting a teen age girl facing the hardships of life at her own while having a big family. She is cutting the crop that other's have sown for her, and it's not only in her matter, in my society most of the girls fall a prey to other's decisions and consents and later on at any hard time every body lays the burden of circumstances on Fate and Destiny. I was there in a famous commercial area of Islamabad where I met this girl named Rani, as she told me. Actually my bank's ATM was to be refilled and the guy there told me to wait for 30 minutes. I walked out and decided to wait in the car as it was hot outside. As soon as I got into driving seat, a girl in veil rushed towards me. She was having a one year old weak child with her on her shoulders and she herself was quite skinny. I guessed her age below 20 and later on i